When you have the best portable massage table, you can extend your business without waiting for clients to come to your place. You can bring your business to them. Here are some of the best portable massage tables today.
Reviews of the Best Portable Massage Table
This 84-inch PU Massage Table by Best Massage is made of hardwood, and it has thick padding, so it delivers superior comfort and stability. The table can accommodate up to 450 lbs. It’s also available in different colors such as black, pink, and burgundy. You don’t need any tools to set up the table. Simply open and unfold the table, and that’s it.
You can also adjust the table from 24 to 34″. The included carrying bag has a side pocket where you can keep your massage essentials. The bag’s shoulder straps can be adjusted as well. The PU leather doesn’t emit any offensive smell. The table also comes with a secure lock.
- 84″ PU massage table can be folded in half for easy storage and transport
- package includes extra accessories including a carrying bag, face cradle, headrest and armrest
- beech frame comes with hardwood corner blocks and support cables
- the table’s legs have a height-adjustable device
- PU leather cover makes it easy to clean
- Brand – BestMassage
- Model -MT-U1-Black
- Weight – 32 lbs
- free case makes storage easy
- sturdy and lightweight
- table height can be easily adjusted
- enough space is required to accommodate the table when it’s not folded
The Sierra Comfort All Inclusive Portable Massage Table has 9 adjustment points. It can be adjusted from 25.5 to 33.5″. The table’s fold & carry design allows for improved mobility and easy transport. The threaded support bar and double support wires improve the frame’s stability.
- equipped with oil- and waterproof PU leather upholstery, 2″ thick high-density foam, threaded support bar, beech frame, and support cables
- measures 37″ x 28″ x 7″ when folded
- accommodates up to 400 lbs
- comes with a face cushion, sheet set, face cradle, 2-year limited guarantee and carry bag
- Brand – Sierra Comfort
- Model – SC-901
- Weight – 31 lbs
- easy set up and storage
- adjustable height
- comfortable and sturdy
- doesn’t ship internationally
The Saloniture Portable Folding Massage Table has a simulated covering, which is water- and oil-resistant, so it’s easy to maintain. The 2″ thick foam cushioning, tough steel support cables and hardwood frame offer the perfect balance of durability and comfort. The table also comes with a removable headrest, arm sling, and armrest. The face cradle can be detached and adjusted as well.
- armrest wings and tabletop with 2″ high-density foam, deluxe cushioning and face pillow with 3″ foam and removable cover deliver premium comfort to clients
- the compact design makes it possible to store all accessories inside the massage table
- double handles, 2 chrome clasps, and nylon carrying case improve portability
- fold &carry design makes it easy to setup and store the table
- steel support cables and hardwood frame accommodates 450 lbs
- warping and bending-resistant adjustable headrest offers quality composite support
- PU synthetic leather cover makes the table resistant to water and oil as well as easy to clean
- Brand – Saloniture
- Model -TM127-BLK
- Weight – 36.7 lbs
- easy and quick to assemble
- oil- and water-resistant
- limited availability
The EARTHLITE Massage Table HARMONY DX was made using premium quality hard maple, water-based lacquer, and glue. The eco-friendly table is durable, squeak-proof, and accommodates up to 600 lbs. It also features a face cradle that can be adjusted with ease. The table folds easily and weighs 34 lbs, so moving it from one room to another won’t be a problem.
- fold & carry design plus nylon carry case makes storage and transport easy
- can be adjusted from 23 to 33″
- 2.5″ supple cushioning and soft Natursoft fabric offers superior comfort
- comes with lifetime warranty construction and frame and 3-year guarantee on upholstery and foam
- adjustable headrest features a patented face cradle for a comfortable and perfectly positioned client
- non-slip feet, dual maple outlets and sure-grip knobs offer the perfect balance of stability and beautiful aesthetics
- Brand – EARTHLITE
- Model – 67666PKG
- Weight – 34 lbs
- thick padding
- nylon carrier easily tears
The massage table from Saloniture is ideal for at-home bodywork aficionados and massage therapists. The table’s legs have double tension knobs for added stability. Its high-density foam contours to the body, offering the highest level of comfort to the client. The headrest is adjustable, and the winged armrests are removable. The table can be adjusted from 24 ½ to 35 ½”. It also comes with a detachable face cradle.
- portable and convenient thanks to its fold & carry design
- equipped with 2 chrome clasps, which locks the table in place
- comes with a sturdy nylon carrying case with side pocket and adjustable shoulder strap
- plush cushioning offers the best experience to clients
- armrest wings and tabletop have 2-1/2″ thick high-density foam
- face pillow has 3″ foam with a datable cover
- plush bolster and tilting backrest offer lumbar support
- steel support cables and hardwood frame allow the table to accommodate up to 450 lbs
- the adjustable headrest is resistant to warping and bending
- Brand – Saloniture
- Model -ABCD
- Weight – 43 lbs
- comes with detachable accessories
- resistant to oil and water because it’s covered it PU synthetic leather
- lightweight yet durable construction
- table legs have non-slip feet to prevent sliding and protect the floor
- the bag is poorly made
The Best Massage 73″ Long PU Massage Table provides a comfortable and stable experience thanks to its 2″ thick sponge and reinforced corner blocks. You can adjust it from 24 to 34″. The table is also easy to store and transport since it only weighs 36 lbs and it comes with a carrying case. The bag’s shoulder strap is adjustable. It has a side pocket where you can store oils and other massage supplies. The bed doesn’t emit any nasty smell.
- made of premium quality beech and accommodates 450 lbs
- 2″ thick sponge gives a comfortable experience
- simply open and unfold the table to set it up
- deluxe PU leather is durable, easy to clean and soft
- Brand – BestMassage
- Model – MT-R365-Black
- Weight – 36 lbs
- easy to assemble
- comfy and durable
- height adjustable
- lightweight and portable
- the sturdy carrying case has a side pocket and shoulder strap that can be adjusted
- extra parts under the massage table don’t stay in place
The EARTHLITE Massage Table Package AVALON has support cables made from aircraft-grade steel. It also comes with buttery soft Natursoft upholstery, non-slip foot traction pads, one pocket carry bag, and arm sling. The table is available in 8 colors. The cushioning system of the table is CFC free.
- comes with a carry case and memory foam cushion
- Flex-Rest face cradle alleviates sinus pressure
- 2 ¾” responsive and supportive cushioning system (dual density)
- hardwood corner blocks, hard maple legs, braces, and hardwood frame eliminate squeaks
- standard endplate improves stability, and Reiki end offers more space
- comes with a limited lifetime warranty on construction and frame plus a 3-year guarantee on upholstery and foam
- Brand – EARTHLITE
- Model – 69902PKG
- Weight – 34 lbs
- adjustable headrest
- comes with a durable carrying case
- portable and sturdy
- doesn’t have an armrest
The Santana Therma is perfect for those who offer intense physical therapy and traditional massage. It is equipped with a built-in adjustable heat bed that increases vitality and circulation as well as soothes muscles. The cushioning of the table is protected by a water- and oil-proof upholstery. The denim-like backing reinforces the upholstery’s durability. The table also features Reiki leg panels, a stabilizer bar, and Duo-Plane hinges for added stability. The face pillow relieves pressure points as well.
- features 3″ dense small cell foam, hi-gloss finish, and built-in heated bed
- CFC-free and water-and oil-resistant PU upholstery
- can be adjusted up to 34″
- support cables made from aircraft-grade steel allows the table to support 750lbs
- comes with a padded armrest shelf, table closure clasps, carrying case and adjustable face cradle
- Brand – Master Massage
- Model – 28696
- Weight – 47 lbs
- sturdy and strong
- made from high quality materials
- carry bag has two side pockets for storing massage products
- backed by a warranty
- plastic support bars
The EARTHLITE Massage Table Luna is made from aircraft-grade T6 aluminum. The full-sized table comes with EARTHLITE’s Flex-Rest face cradle and bulletproof carry case. It is also easy to clean. You only need to wipe the surface with a soft cloth dipped in a water and mild soap solution. Don’t use cleaners that contain harsh chemicals like vinegar, alcohol, and citrus.
- comes with a self-adjusting face cradle and durable nylon carry case
- 3,000 lbs static load capacity, 750 lbs working weight and height range of 24″ to 34″
- 2.5″ Pro-Lite cushioning with Natursoft upholstery offers superior comfort
- 3-year warranty on upholstery materials and lifetime limited warranty on table construction
- Brand – EARTHLITE
- Model – 06613FLX
- Weight – 29 lbs
- easy to carry
- lightweight and stable
- comes with a lifetime limited warranty
- When the screws loosen, the table makes squeaking sounds.
The Balboa Pro Massage Table makes a good choice since it is easy and quick to assemble. It has nylon leg buffers, which prevent squeaking sounds when your client changes position. It also makes the massage table wobble-free. The Balboa Pro has non-skid foot pads, so you can place it on any surface without any worries.
The table’s legs are also equipped with an auto-lock feature and numbered adjustment holes. The frame has duo-plane hinges for increased stability and strength. The legs are made from hardwood and have a hi-gloss finish.
- table lays flat on the ground thanks to Shiatsu Cable Release
- 2.5″ dense small cell foam makes it extremely comfortable
- water- and oil-resistant Italia upholstery is backed by a 5-year warranty
- steel support cables are aircraft-grade and allow the table to support 650 lbs
- comes with a carrying case, face cradle and face pillow
- Brand – Master Massage
- Model – 21004
- Weight – 44 lbs
- adjustable headrest
- easy to fold
- small-cell foam and face pillow make it comfortable
- folded form is bulky
- weak headrest attachment
Buying Guide & FAQ
Not all portable massage tables are the same. You need to choose one that will offer the best experience to your clients.
What to Look for When Buying the Best Massage Table
Each massage table has its own share of pros and cons. Here are some of the things that you should look for in the best portable massage table.
Foam and upholstery
Massage tables that use PU leather are more expensive than models that use PVC vinyl leather. PU leather looks and feels similar to authentic leather. It’s also soft, stronger, and easier to clean than PVC leather. PVC is also durable and easy to clean, but it’s not the comfiest.
Size of the table when extended
Get a bigger massage table if you want a versatile model that can support different sizes. However, this affects the table’s portability and weight. You should be able to adjust the table’s height to your waist level. This way, you can properly reach your client and exert the right amount of force without injuring your back.
The standard measurement of massage tables is about 73″, while longer models are about 84″ long. If you want a lighter model, you can go for shorter tables. However, this length might be uncomfortable for tall clients. Consider getting a detachable face cradle so that you can adjust your massage table. If you want to provide more space to your clients, you should get a 30 to 33″ table. If you are small, consider getting a 28″ table.
If you offer strong sports or shiatsu massage regularly or your clients are heavyweight, you should get an extra sturdy table that is capable of supporting up to 550 lbs of weight. If you need a table that can be easily transported, you should find a lighter model that can accommodate 280 lbs to 350 lbs of weight.
Ease of storage and portability
Consider the overall weight of the table, including the accessories and materials included. You should also check if it comes with built-in wheels or carrying case. Consider how easy it is to set up or fold down. The table should be compact so that you can easily transport it from one place to another.
There are various ways to reduce the table’s weight. For instance, you can get a table that doesn’t have extra features or choose one with removable accessories. You can also get a massage table with smaller dimensions. The lightest table may not be the best choice because this can reduce its weight capacity and stability.
Carry cases make it easier to store and transport the table. These bags usually have extra pockets for the tools and accessories that you use. Most entry-level and budget tables come with a vinyl carry bag. You need to take out the table and set it up. This can be time-consuming.
Embedded carry cases offer better mobility as they are a part of the table. You only need to fold the table and lock it close. This is a faster and more convenient way of carrying your massage table around.
The bodily fluids of the client will affect the foam. That is why you should look for oil-proof and water-resistant foam so that you can oils without any worries. It will also be easier to maintain and clean the table.
Some massage tables come with additional accessories such as removable armrests, face frame, and cradle, carrying case, extra wedge pillows, protective covers, and endplates. You can also find eco-friendly massage tables.
Some massage tables come with a 5-year or lifetime warranty. Massage tables will be subjected to hard pressure. That is why having a warranty gives you a better sense of security.
Tips for Buying and Using the Best Portable Massage Table
Consider your practice when choosing the best portable massage table. If you’re doing a sports massage, you should find a stable table that can accommodate the heavy working weight. Get a long and wide table because athletes are usually slim and tall.
If you practice shiatsu massage, pick a table that supports a high working weight. The table should support the weight of the customer and your weight as well. If you offer reflexology massage, you should pick a table with an average length and width to accommodate various customers.
If you specialize in aromatherapy massage, you should pick a table with high-density or small-cell foam. Thai massage practitioners should pick a table with the highest working weight.
The table’s quality level is also important. If you’re a massage enthusiast or beginner, you don’t need to invest in a very expensive table because it might just be a hobby. However, if you earn money from offering massage, you should buy a table that can provide a great massage experience.
Best Portable Massage Table FAQ
How long should a portable massage table be?
The ideal length is 73″ because it offers the perfect balance of accommodation capacity and portability. Tables that are longer than 73″ are hard to move.
What’s the best leg design for a portable type of massage table?
Leg designs are categorized into 3 groups – contemporary, cradle-lock and strut-leg. The contemporary leg design is usually used with tables that have aluminum frames. This design reduces the weight of the table. The cradle-lock system allows the legs of the table to open up. This design is user-friendly and reliable. The strut-leg system is stable, but it’s hard to use.
What is the best table upholstery?
You can pick between PVC vinyl leather and PU leather. The latter is durable and soft. It also feels good, but it’s not spill-resistant. PVC leather is resilient and thick as well as resistant to water and oil. Consider your preferences when choosing table upholstery.
What is the best material for the table frame?
It depends on your preferences. Aluminum frames are versatile, durable, and light and can be easily adjusted, but it’s expensive. It can also squeak sometimes. Wood frames are beautiful, sturdy and steady, but heavy and hard to fold and adjust.
How thick should the foam fitting be?
It depends on the kind of massage table that you’ve purchased.The foam fitting’s thickness differs from one table to another. Again, the final choice depends on your preferences.
Our Top Pick
Our top pick is the Best Massage 84″ PU Massage Table. It’s affordable and comes with several accessories, including a cotton sheet and oil pouch. The table is also portable, lightweight, and adjustable, so you can move it from one room to another with ease.