Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker- Review and Buyer’s Guide
Staying healthy and fit is almost impossible nowadays because of tight work schedules and a lot of things to do on an everyday basis. However, regardless of your daily activities, you need to safeguard your health to perform all tasks with energy and strength and enjoy life to the fullest.
That’s what this review is all about, helping you achieve a healthier and more fit lifestyle with the help of a waterproof fitness tracker. If you’re looking for a great workout wearable for everyday use, the best waterproof fitness tracker meets everything you need, so we put together the best fitness trackers for your resource reading.
At a Glance: Our Choices of the Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Reviews for the Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker of 2019
Lintelek Fitness Tracker
Are you a career-person but don’t want to miss fulfilling your health and fitness routines? The Lintelek Fitness Tracker can help you manage your daily activities because it comes with Social Media Software. The Lintelek fitness tracker is undoubtedly one of the best fitness trackers for everyday use. This fitness tracker is a very good option if you want to do outdoor activities such as running, treadmill, walking or cycling. It is waterproof but it does not support swimming activities.
LETSCOM Fitness Tracker
Are you having problems adjusting yourself to achieve a healthy lifestyle? The LETSCOM Fitness Tracker is an IP67 water-resistant fitness tracker. Aside from being an excellent workout tracker, the LETSCOM Fitness Tracker allows you to receive calls, messages, and social media accounts, like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and WhatApp.
Fitbit Flex 2 Slim Smart Fitness Activity Tracker
Are you looking for the best swimming watch? The Fitbit Flex 2 Slim Smart Fitness Activity Tracker is the best fitness tracker for swimming with its swim-proof feature. It means that you can use it for tracking swimming. Also, if you’re looking for an ultra-thin and removable tracker that you can hide in bangles, pendants, and bands, this Fitbit tracker is a good choice.
moreFit Fitness Tracker
The moreFit Fitness Tracker is an all-day heart rate, auto sleeping, and activity tracking device that accurately provides statistical data by gently tapping the screen. Because the moreFit Fitness Tracker is rated as IP67 waterproof, it is considered a waterproof fitness tracker you can use every day.
TwobeFit Fitness Tracker
Are you looking for a comprehensive workout app? The TwobeFit Fitness Tracker is equipped with a comprehensive workout app so you can better understand your fitness level. The best waterproof activity tracker you can find online is the TwobeFit Fitness Tracker.
Garmin Forerunner 735XT
Are you looking for a great triathlon fitness tracker companion? You’ll stop finding once you start wearing the Garmin Forerunner 735XT. Its 24/7 heart rate tracking adapts the elevated Wrist Heart technology that gives you an accurate result of your heart rate without additional strap required. The Garmin Forerunner 735XT fitness tracker is not only meant for athletes but this is also for everyday wear tracker.
HFNOISIKI Fitness Tracker
Are you looking for a simple yet functional fitness tracker? You can record all of your daily fitness activities, such as your steps, walking distance, sleep quality, and calories burned with HFNOISIKI Fitness Tracker. The HFNOISIKI Fitness Tracker has an excellent ergonomic design with a large screen for a great view.
Polar M430 Activity Tracker
Are you looking for the best waterproof smartwatch? Polar M430 Activity Tracker and GPS Running Watch won’t let you down because it has a water resistance of WR30. The Polar M430 Activity Tracker and GPS Running Watch have an optical heart rate monitoring capability that continuously checks your heart rate even without wearing a chest strap.
What Is a Fitness Tracker?
A fitness tracker is also called an activity tracker or an activity bracelet or wristband that accurately monitors your heart rate, motions, and sleeping time. There’s a lot of things that a fitness tracker can do for your fitness and health. It can track your heart rate, calorie consumed, and daily steps, as well as record your exercise duration.
Achieve your fitness goals with this best waterproof activity tracker. Some fitness trackers are waterproof or lifeproof, which means that you can wear it in the pool, during a shower, and even in the ocean. It’s a good thing that wearable technology is now available to help track all your activities and body workout metrics.
What Is the Main Purpose of a Fitness Tracker?
With a fitness tracker, you can easily track your goals and progress when training, working out or doing other physical activities. The use of fitness trackers works hand in hand with some social media application encourages you to compete with yourself. If you want a more enjoyable and effective running or walking, your fitness tracker would encourage you to walk or run more steps that you did yesterday. It increases the activities you do every day to achieve your goal. It provides you visual progress that makes you feel motivated. It is also equipped with activity recognized for you to know what activities make you more active based on the data collected.
What Are the Benefits of Waterproof Fitness Trackers?
- Shows notification of your incoming calls and messages to avoid missing your important meeting, project, or deadline. Indeed, this waterproof activity tracker is a suitable daily companion.
- With a reliable tracker, you can enjoy your favorite sports, such as running, because it is equipped with a reliable fitness app, connected to a GPS tracker, allowing you to check your activity distance, average speed, energy consumption, and workout route, as well as your daily steps, calories burned, distance, sleep status, and active minutes.
- A fitness tracker that is rated as IP67 Life Waterproof, preventing splash and dust. You can wear them when running in the rain and even when washing hands. But don’t wear it during swimming, diving, or showering.
- An excellent activity bracelet can monitor your heart rate, helping you exercise scientifically. It can also accurately monitor your motions. Indeed, a good brand of waterproof fitness tracker with heart rate is a good health and fitness companion
- A fitness tracker can automatically and continuously track your sleep duration and your heart rate real time. It can monitor your total effective sleeping time every night, so you can understand the quality of your sleep better.
- The long charging intervals are impressive, bringing you a convenient lifestyle. It means that a good fitness tracker stays working for several days after a full charge. What is it for you? Say goodbye to cheap fitness trackers that easily shut off with a few days of wear. It means more time to workout and focuses on the most important activities of your life.
- On the dashboard of the apps of most fitness trackers, you can use the food log, which is key to track the food you ate for the day. By being aware of the food you ate, you’ll be able to manage your weight properly. The dashboard also shows the number of steps, water intake, calories burned, food intake, sleep activity, and more.
- Plastic bands are usually included with the fitness tracker, including a small and a large band. The small band is a good size to wear. When it comes to the design, the replacement bands can bring a sense of energy because they are colorful.
- Because of the IP67 waterproof rating of most fitness trackers, you can wash your hands while wearing one. You don’t have to worry if it gets caught in the rain while running because it remains functional and it won’t get damaged.
What Are the Best Features of a Good Waterproof Fitness Tracker?
- Multi-sport Modes and GPS
The multi-sport modes and connected GPS include 14 exercise modes that can help you better become aware of your specific activity data. You can track up to 14 exercises, such as hiking, riding, and running. Connecting the GPS on your smartphone, with Wear OS or iOS, can display your run statistics, such as distance and pace. Connect the GPS on your phone to see real-time stats on your fitness tracker in your wrist, mapping your route post-workout. During your workout, you can check your heart rate and assess your body’s overall performance, which includes your resting, average, and maximum heart rate.
- Built-in Calendar
Manage work and health activities with its built-in calendar in a clear notification display screen. You’ll never miss your important messages.
- Sleep Monitor
Also, having a good night sleep will help you become productive at work. With the help of a fitness tracker, you can measure your light, deep, and wake sleep.
- Built-in USB plug
Because of the built-in USB plug, you can easily charge a fitness tracker with any computer and USB block. You don’t need a charging cable and dock. In one single charge, it can usually provide you up to seven days of working time. It has long battery life and durable make so you can use it for many years to come. A built-in USB plug charger with a strap that can be taken off and plugged into a wall charger or a computer’s USB port is a smart choice.
- Remote Camera
One of the best features of a good fitness tracker includes a remote shooting camera for you to casually switch the remote shutter to fully enjoy your outdoor adventures.
- Wrist Sensing Feature
The wrist sensing feature of a fitness tracker automatically lights up whenever you turn your wrist towards you. Make sure to choose one that is comfortable to wear on the wrist. You can turn it on by flipping the wrist screen and you can view the steps and time pairing it with your phone for a quick glance.
- Intuitive User Interface
You’ll be impressed with the user-friendly interface of a fitness tracker. It is very straightforward, providing a great deal of information on its screen.
- Durable Material
Choose a fitness band watch that is made of a flexible and durable elastomer material which is similar to sports watches. Also, it’s good to buy one with a clasp that is made of surgical-grade stainless steel. There are also brands of fitness trackers with an ultra-thin and removable tracker. It promotes utmost flexibility because you can hide in bangles, pendants, and bands, this Fitbit tracker is a good choice. When it comes to the material, a good fitness tracker is made of flexible and durable elastomer, similar to the material of sports watches.
- SmartTrack Feature
The SmartTrack feature automatically recognizes your workouts and record them to the Fitbit app. It automatically tracks your sleep activity and provides a silent alarm or small vibration to wake you up. You can get notifications, via call or text messages on your wrist through color-coded LED lights and unique vibration patterns. When you get calls or text messages, the LED display automatically lights up.
Why Does a Fitness Tracker Comes with Sleep Monitor?
Rest and sleep are an important part of your overall health and wellness, so you want to get the most out of it through careful monitoring, most especially if you have insomnia or other sleeping problems. When it comes to sleep, a fitness tracker can also monitor the number of hours you sleep at night and its quality. You can also set an alarm to remind you to wake up, do some exercise, or take medicine.
Why Is It Important to Use a Fitness Tracker?
By using a superior fitness tracker and multi-sports tracker, it can help accurately track your heart rate, steps, and all-day activities. A smart bracelet comes with different training modes to help you better understand all your activity data. It is now easier to monitor your activities using the GPS when connected to your phone, so you’ll know where you’ve been and your current location. Indeed, waterproof fitness trackers are the latest innovation of modern technology of smartwatches.
Why Use a Fitness Tracker Instead of a Regular Watch?
You won’t miss your important phone calls, text messages, and SNS because it comes with an alert system for these communication platforms. If you are too busy at work, the sedentary reminder gives you the notice to take some time to relax. Indeed, it is a good reminder and alert tracker for a healthier and more fit life.
Overall, a fitness tracker is not only for waterproofing and swims tracking but this is also an overall fitness device that lets you monitor your heart rate, sleeping pattern and your exercising statistics at an affordable price. It has a simple and minimalist design that can’t go wrong even if you wear it in the office. It has a waterproof design that can be a perfect use for swimming that has the ability to withstand water pressure and other extraneous activities.
Why Are Fitness Trackers On-Demand?
A fitness tracker consists of a range of sensors that estimate fitness age monitor and heart rate monitor. A fitness tracker stands out because of its body battery metric that helps you figure out if your energy is still sufficient throughout the day or you need to rest. It covers all the features that you needed that makes it a price worthy. Many people want to use the best swimming tracker for a healthier and more fit lifestyle.
Now you can wear a waterproof fitness watch that accompanies you while doing your favorite sports activities, such as running, swimming, multisport, cycling, hiking, skiing, and strength and cardio-building sports. You can improve your form using this fitness tracker watch because it provides running dynamics data, like stride length, ground contact time balance, and vertical ratio.
How Do Athletes Benefit From Fitness Trackers?
A GPS running fitness tracker watch comes with excellent multi-sport features, like the wrist-based heart rate for more enjoyable and effective running and race day. Now more than ever, athletes are luckier and smarter. The connected features are very useful with automatic uploads to fitness apps, audio prompts, smart notifications, social media sharing, and music controls, so you’re updated every time.
A fitness tracker with a running watch has a rechargeable battery and GPS recording options you can choose up to a training time of 30 hours. It is equipped with multiple features that are suitable for a dedicated runner, helping in setting running goals. Your running goals are easily tracked and achieved because of its latest accelerometer and GPS technology with the help of the fitness app, that makes your fitness and training complete.
If you want a functional swimming fitness tracker, you can rely on a good brand of fitness tracker. The best waterproof fitness watch and activity tracker is equipped with an optical heart rate sensor and limited smartwatch functionality. It is waterproof with built-in GPS for running. Also, it should have a basic stopwatch functionality. Choose a fitness tracker that you can wear 24/7. Indeed, the best brand of fitness tracker is highly recommended for active fitness enthusiasts and athletes.
What Makes an Excellent Waterproof Fitness Tracker?
It has the capability to track real-time blood pressure and heart rate continuously and automatically. The multiple features of this activity tracker include sport modes, step counter, sleep monitor, call alert, calorie counter, sedentary alert, alarm, SMS alert, and GPS connected to a smartphone. Also, it has an excellent ergonomic design with a large screen for a great view. It has a high-definition full color-screen with high contrast and wide gamut for a pleasant experience of the HD image. You won’t need to worry about skin sensitivity because the material is skin-friendly.
It should be a 24/7 activity tracker to help you track your daily activities, including calories, steps, and sleep so you can reach your activity goals. The sleeping data is automatically updated every day. Using this fitness tracker should be is easy. It has vibration alerts for incoming calls, text messages, or even during training periods and inactivity. Finally, it should be a winner because of its ease of use and price.
Buyer’s Guide to Buying the Best Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Waterproof fitness trackers differ in price depending on the wide range of features to choose from. Of you would want to have a cheaper fitness tracker opt-in for companies that release up to 3rd generation devices, their earlier generation is for sure cheaper. Most of the expensive ones offer great features that a smartphone can do.
Fitness trackers mostly count steps, distance, activity, and calories. If you want a fitness tracker for your walking, running or hiking any brand will do but if you are into more extraneous activities such as swimming, mountain climbing, cycling or during work out it is important to choose a fitness tracker that can capture the data for these activities.
Waterproof fitness trackers come in different sizes, shapes, and style. The design is not only meant for attraction but some fitness trackers design is functional. There are 3 types of groups depending on the design’s sporty band type, smartwatch looking ones, and the analog watch.
- User experience
There are questions to keep in mind in choosing for the right fitness tracker that suits you regarding its set-up method, data storage, features and if you can easily interact and relate to the device. These are only extrinsic properties that you need to consider but the most important things are how you derive the gathered data to live a healthy life.
- Daily accessories
One of the most important factors a consumer recognize is its design. Manufacturers not only consider the features that it can do when you are doing your fitness routine but they also make sure that you can use this fitness tracking device on a daily basis as part of your fashion.
- Induces Motivation
Tracking device offers the drive to stay up and be ready to work towards fitness. It gives the sense of responsibility not to be lazy in doing a task because of the output that it monitors.
The benefit of fitness tracker is not only to make you fit but it has a deeper benefit which is to help you monitor your health and it acts as a warning device especially for those who have heart conditions where it reminds you to monitor your blood pressure at a specific range.
- Variety of Trackers to Choose From
Fitness Trackers available in the market offers different features to fulfill consumers wants and necessities.
For you to maximize the use of your tracker it is advisable to use it every day. Set a goal. If you plan to have a fitness tracker for running, or walking make a realistic plan for your day to day usage. Find activities that you enjoy doing that will sustain the use of your fitness tracker for a long period of time. Influence your family and friends to use a fitness tracker. This will create social support and it brings send of friendly competition.
Tips and Tricks When Choosing a Waterproof Fitness Tracker
Attaining health and fitness should not be very difficult. By wearing a reliable fitness tracker, you can achieve your fitness goals easier and faster.
Here are some tips when buying a waterproof fitness tracker:
- Choose one with a long-lasting battery you can rely on for long hours of training or workout. You can charge most fitness trackers 1 to 2 hours for a full charge. It’s best to select a fitness tracker that doesn’t need a proprietary cord for charging, so you can use a universal cord.
- The best specs and features of most fitness trackers include 14 sports modes, 24-hour real-time continuous heart rate monitoring, sleep monitor, big OLED Screen, customized clock faces, caller ID display, remote camera, activity tracking, and built-in charger. To connect the fitness device with a smartphone, just turn on the Bluetooth of your mobile device and keep it close to the fitness tracker.
- Some fitness trackers don’t have a separate stopwatch function, but they usually have a sport mode that has a stopwatch, like the Letscom Fitness Tracker. Just tap the tracker’s touch key to show the training interface, and hold it for 3 seconds to enter the ‘Sport Mode’ menu. Select the ‘walk’ mode and double click the Touch key to find the stopwatch.
- At first, some fitness trackers may not sync on your phone right away, so you have to turn the Bluetooth off and on. Now you can keep yourself motivated and go from 0 steps to thousands of steps in a day.
- Choose a waterproof or lifeproof fitness tracker, so you can wear it in the pool, shower, and the ocean. Also, select a fitness tracker that has a minimalist and slim design, durable, and waterproof if you want to use it in the office and swim after work.
- Aside from considering the multiple sport modes for a better understanding of your fitness level with accurate tracking reports, choose a fitness tracker that won’t pick up your steps while you’re driving. It is a more accurate way of tracking your daily steps as compared to other fitness watches.
- It’s best to choose a fitness tracker that is excellent when it comes to phone notifications. It should also have a calling and SNS notifications. You can set it to multiple alarms. It’s a good companion in long walks in the clubhouse park and engages in relaxing showers. While it takes a bit to sync it to your phone, generally the best features compensate for the minor issue with a fairly reasonable price.
- Choose a fitness tracker with an impressive software, that you can use whether you’re online or on your mobile device. The social aspect of a fitness tracker provides friendly challenges and competitions.
- Choosing most lightweight multi-sport watch with an attractive watch shape and soft and comfortable to wear bands is a smart choice, most especially if you’re an athlete or you need to use it in the office at the same time.
- Choose a running watch has almost everything runners need, locking into GPS that is super fast, perfect on very cold dark mornings.
The top choices are Fitbit Flex 2 Slim Smart Fitness Activity Tracker, Lintelek Fitness Tracker, and the TwobeFit Fitness Tracker. The Fitbit Flex 2 is the best fitness tracker for swimming that is ultra-thin and removable, wherein you can hide it in bangles, pendants, and bands. It is made of flexible and durable elastomer, which is similar to the material of sports watches. Enjoy your favorite sports with Lintelek Fitness Tracker, equipped with an app called VeryFitPro. It is rated as IP67 Life Waterproof, preventing splash and dust. But it’s not advisable to wear it during a shower or swimming.
The TwobeFit Fitness Tracker is a functional and comprehensive workout tracker equipped with a useful app, that accurately monitors your heart rate, motions, and sleeping time. The IP67 waterproof rating of this tracker is impressive, so you don’t have to worry about running in the rain or whenever you wash your hands. It is a preferred choice wristband multi-sports tracker with long-lasting battery life, so you can use it for long hours of workout or training. Whatever you choose, find the best fitness tracker that suits your needs and lifestyle for healthier living!