Becoming trim and slim is easy with physical activity and exercise routines like cycling, jogging, dancing and the like. And if cycling is your favorite fitness pastime then you can use a bike trainer to workout even if the weather takes a turn for the worse.
A bike trainer like the Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer is a bike trainer that will fit almost all bikes. It will hold your bike and keep it stable so you can use its varying magnetic resistance system. You can train in any weather using this bike trainer. This Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer review will help you decide if this is the right bike frame, train for your needs.
The Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer lets you train in all types of weather and using any kind of bike indoors. This is a bike trainer with a unique design that holds your bike securely as you train. It has impressive features and some disadvantages which you should check out before deciding if this trainer is for you.
- Ease of Use
To start using this indoor bike unfold it and set it on a stable surface. Load your bike in. The rear wheel should level the screws on the frame with the wheel on top of the progressive resistance system.
There’s no need to use tools to load your bike to the frame. The screws have easy to turn knobs for easy loading and unloading.
- Easy to assemble
You will get this from the box in an unassembled state. You need to dedicate only a small amount of time to assemble this bike trainer and then you can start using it right away. There are only a few parts with this bike trainer so you won’t have to spend time figuring out which part goes where.
- Durable materials
This is made from very durable materials which won’t break or bend despite daily use. A large and heavy BMX bike can fit this frame. And aside from the type of material used, the frame is so designed to have thicker or wider components. This may improve the strength of the frame so it can withstand many hours of abuse and use.
Who is the Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer for?
The Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer is for people who wish to enhance their overall fitness levels and their forms using cycling. It is made for men and women and for people of all ages.
- For people who need to train for an event. If you are a cyclist then you should train for your upcoming event rain or shine. But you don’t have to bother with rain anymore because you can train with this bike trainer frame equipped with progressive resistance.
- For people who want to return to their slim and fit form. Enough with the flabby arms and unsightly hanging fat everywhere. Training with your bike on this bike trainer will help you achieve the body you have always wanted.
- For people who refuse to train at the gym. Some people don’t go to the gym because they are very self-conscious about their appearance. This bike trainer can help you train at home and live a better, healthier life by getting rid of fat and burning calories once and for all.
Key product features and benefits
- Heavy duty construction
This bike trainer has a very durable construction and looks tough from one end to another. It will hold a large bike especially 26 inches, 27 inches, and 700 cc and will avoid any unnecessary movements as you work out.
- Sturdy for almost all bikes
As mentioned it can hold bikes from 26 inches to 700 cc. It can keep these bikes steady and ready to take on varying resistance levels.
- Simple to adjust
You can adjust your bike as you use this trainer and this can be done even without any tools. It comes with sturdy mounting rubber cups to prevent slippage as well.
What we like about the Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer
- With extra-wide frame
- Made from durable materials
- Simple and easy to adjust
- Compatible with most bikes
- Comes with front wheel riser blocks
- Can be used as a bike frame
What we don’t like about the Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer
- Needs assembly
- Not for all bikes
FAQ and Additional Tips
- Can you use this bike trainer outdoors?
Yes, it can be used outdoors. Just make sure that you place it on an even surface so you can efficiently take advantage of its progressive magnetic resistance system. But as much as possible, and for safer operation, use this with your bike indoors where the rubber suction foot can anchor your bike to the floor and give you a smooth and safe ride.
- How do you attach your bike to this bike trainer?
Just slide the rear wheel in and let the two screws fasten to both sides of the wheel. Tighten these screws and make sure that the wheel surface is on the magnetic resistance surface. As you pedal, the wheel will push the resistance system and this recreates how a bike climbs hills or drives over sand, among other settings.
- Can you use this to mount a motorcycle?
No, a motorcycle wheel and body won’t fit in this frame. Only 26 inches, 27 inches, and 700 cc bikes can be placed inside the mount.
The Conquer Indoor Bike Trainer can help you maintain your trim and fit appearance or deal with weight loss using this bike trainer. It is a heavy duty trainer, stable and folds away quickly when not in use.
It is easy to maintain and install but won’t fit all bikes. But despite this small set back, it comes with impressive features that will surely overcome all of its negative effects. We recommend this product considering all its good points.